Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rae: lol i'm drowing

Have you ever noticed that the letters lol look like a man that is drowning? Or maybe a party-er, I'm not too sure.  Um, I'm supposed to be finishing my AP U.S. history homework, otherwise I would take the time to actually take the time to post something.  Its kinda silly that i stumbled upon Kay's not-so-recent posts, but blogs (and everything else) have been blocked on this computer until very recently, so I could not have had the opportunity to check before. Sorry, folks. And yes, I am a folk.  So I might post again sometime soon, but seeing as Friday is the end of the term I probably won't post for at least a week.  And I wont sleep for at least a week.  Excuse me while I go die.
Love Always,
Rae
And P.S, peaceskies is totally my saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment