Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kay:Teacher's gotta Teach

HEEEY!  Rae and I have this crazy AP US History teacher and he can't go a day without talking about birth. Okay, Maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but he relates it back to everything. Like yesterday when we were talking about the Quartering Act in the Colonial Era and he had to specify several times that people who kept soldiers in their homes did not end up with more people in their household after the soldiers left than when they started!  It's pretty crazy, we should start counting how many times he brings it up. My sister had him four years ago and she said that was all he talked about then too.
Speaking of crazy teachers, my math teacher openly confessed on the first day to be obsessed with cats and has pictures of her cats in Halloween costumes all over her classroom. But the thing that is absolutely mind-boggling to me is that she is unmarried! It's cray cray. :)
Happy Thursday! Countdown till my birthday:8 days and I can't wait. I'll be the big one-seven!!! Well that's all for today folks Peacekeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment